|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Jul 1, 2015 12:15 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
In honor of our daughter, who passed away last year, I created Harper's Day, which is July 24. Last year we had about 1,000 people participate in doing random acts of kindness for other people that day. This year, we are adding an online auction leading up to Harper's Day with 100% of the proceeds to be donated to Operation Underground Railroad (https://www.ourrescue.org/) to help fund rescue missions for kidnapped children sold into slavery.
Please read the payment information below for important information on payment and shipping.
Thank you for checking out our auction.
Tony and Eliza Yeafoli
Winning Bidder Payment Information
This auction is based in Henderson/Las Vegas, Nevada. If you live in the Vegas Valley or nearby, you can arrange pickup/delivery of your items. If you live in Utah Valley or Salt Lake Valley, I will also be able to meet up with you/deliver your items within a few weeks of the close of the auction. If you live anywhere else, the shipping costs will be passed on to you.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure online payment via PayPal
- Credit Cards - contact Auction Administrator at the close of the auction to make payment
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders need to contact Auction Administrator for pick up or to arrange delivery.
- Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
If you have ANY questions on the item or on shipping costs, please contact Auction Administrator BEFORE bidding. You cannot undo a bid, so please get your questions answered first.
Remember, 100% of the proceeds go to charity, so bid high and bid often!
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —